Post 10 - Papercraft Final Creation With the preparations all in order, I was finally ready to begin the creation of my final piece. Although through my excitement I forgot to document this process as well as I wanted to, including taking pictures of every step, I did manage to get a bunch of them regardless. For the rest of the process, I will try to document it through writing and description to the best of my ability. I began by printing out my blueprints for cut-out. Due to a short amount of time and many responsibilities, I was not able to access the laser cutter as I originally intended. However, with the help of my exacto knife, I was able to do the job pretty well, from the blueprints themselves to the decorations on the blade edges. My first shape and the beginning of the folding process was the one I felt most comfortable with; The base of the blade. Thanks to the two sides, top and bottom, I was able to create the crease in the center quite easily, adding th...
Comments
Post a Comment